Summer Teen Cuisine | August 2
Chef Adrian Vazquez
Taste traditional Mexican Cuisine from a popular Chicago chef.
Teen Cuisine lunch location:
Gallery 37 Center for the Arts, 66 E. Randolph St.
Menu items include:
- Adobo rubbed pork loin with apple tomatillo relish, Piloncillo carrot purée and grilled radish
- Tacos dorados with epazote aioli, roasted tomatillo salsa, cabbage slaw and pico
- Abuelita chocolate tenderloin with sweet potato puree, pickled red onions and Brussels sprouts
- Fingerlings with guajillo aioli, cilantro cotija, and chorizo
- Elote, chipotle aioli, Aleppo cotija, and cilantro
- Haricot verts with ancho butter, pickled fennel, and fried shallot
- Squash noodles with a chimichurri vinaigrette, cherry tomatoes, carrots, and queso fresco
- Farro served with a honey lime vinaigrette, pistachio, shaved candystripe beets, and arugula
- Arroz con leche, mezcal carmel, chard orange, macadamia, and micro mint
Pre-Registered tickets are available until 10:00 a.m. on
Thursday, August 2.
After 10:00 a.m., tickets for Summer Teen Cuisine may be purchased at the event.