Join the After School Matters Associate Board!
Chicago’s teens need you! Join the After School Matters Associate Board and build strong ties with other emerging leaders while making a meaningful impact in the lives of Chicago teens. By providing leadership opportunities through volunteerism, networking, and fundraising events, members of the Associate Board are connected to the mission of After School Matters and help build a better Chicago.
View upcoming Associate Board and general After School Matters events here.
The After School Matters Associate Board is an organization of advocates and ambassadors committed to advancing the mission of After School Matters. Together, we strive to leverage our time, talents and resources to build a brighter future for our teens and Chicago.
- Commit to a minimum of two years as a member
- Serve on a committee (volunteering, events, or membership engagement)
- Annually attend at least one volunteer workshop with After School Matters teens
- Annually attend at least one member engagement opportunity
- Attend all Associate Board meetings
- Host or attend fundraising and/or friendraising events that will capture the interest of a younger demographic
- Leverage your network to fundraise or personally contribute $1,000 to the board’s fundraising goal
- Raise awareness of After School Matters in the Chicago community