Make an immediate impact. Please consider making a donation today.
An investment in our youth is an investment in our collective future.
Every dollar matters, as After School Matters aims to provide more than 26,000 after-school and summer program opportunities for Chicago teens in the coming year. When you invest in After School Matters, you know that your support is going to the heart of what matters; our teens.
Ways to Give
Cash or Check
- Checks and cash can be mailed to After School Matters 66 E. Randolph St. Chicago, IL 60601.
- Donate through our website.
- Click here to find out if your company matches gifts and sign-up for After School Matters to receive a match donation.
- After School Matters can provide you with the necessary information to set up planned giving such as bequests, charitable gift annuities, charitable reminder trust, and charitable lead trusts.
- Please contact Ann Kniola, Director of Advancement, at [email protected], if you have any questions about how to make a bequest to After School Matters or to request any additional information that might be helpful to you and your attorney as you consider making a bequest to us.
Gift of Appreciated Securities
- If you would like to make an in-kind donation, please contact Alex Goodman, Development and Events Coordinator, at [email protected].
- Click here to learn more about in-kind donations needs.
- Shop on Amazon Smile and 0.5% of all your eligible purchases will be donated back to After School Matters. Set ASM as your beneficiary today!
- If you would like to purchase supplies directly to help our teens succeed in their programs, please visit our Amazon Wish List found here.